Monday, May 02, 2005

tcinm*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

while i was doing ma dnt i was thinkin of u
i didnt realize how much we've grew
did any bitches try to destroy our lives into pieces
i think I'll take the kitchen knife n juz slit their throats
blood bro no more..left wit bitches' blood throats n leeches
sucking all those creatures..eatin tuna sandwiches
while watch those witches bleed to death in peaces

all I noe I do tis all for u, maybe I noe u dun get it
I feel dat the longer it takes the more the water is heated
I noe I feel it the more he sms u the more our R.ship is at threat
the ass was kicked , I feel the meat I hope u can read every alphabet

syah thinks of his rhymes so simple
I can make it look like ur muther fucking dimple
I cripple ur fag leg n insert ur ass wit the big juicy piner-apple (pineapple)
triple noize flopped wit 2 albam coz got me I’ll make their lives trample
ya'll noe everybody noes dat I always go to chapel
but then I switch to temple is so fuckin bored.
so I move on to the mosque.i went there wit ma people..
I dunnoe wat to say coz my life s upside down begginin to shamble
I can't get enough of tis shit, tis bittersweet its not bout u sunny
tis aint zany , the whole thing is bout ma honey
I’m a farmer wit a slash hammer tryin to whack all my farms
start all the kisses..stop wat ever it is..u’ll always in between my arms

see i'm....juz doctor syahmi...
i'll do watever it take not to get ma ass kicked..
now everybody nvr giv a fuck b4 all they did was doubt me... doubt me
now i'm wit ct...all they want to do is fuck me...FUCK me!!!
see i'mm...,......gonna end tis piece........end tis shittt
i dunnoe y i luv tis...gimme ma first kiss...put ur lip like tis....hahax
peacee.....muax

No comments: