Thursday, April 21, 2005

When i die...

When i Die...i'll die..dun miss me..dun u cry..
i'll always be in ur history
u'll nvr see me fly in da skypeace...
syah wit no dr shit..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
24/7 wit u gal...u make my head swirl..//

okz.. todae ma project 2020 changed again
i'll have to make a new design
which means i need to make a new sketch
of the new design which means i need more time...
which means i have to do it...
which means i cant drop the subj anymore...
which means the fees paid already ass...

okokzi cant stand it man,...i got no clue wat to do..
i'm confused..lin' help..hehe..i'm sorrie if ur not happy sumtimes wit the way things goes..okz..stay happy aiittee..
.jgn masam²...be strong...be cool..pi ku....ahakz...hmm..

yah ppl..look futher down on tis thug boi..the lower the better...yah...ma fucker...i hate u all ma fucker...u havent see the evil side of me aiittee///i'm the evil genius...u cant see it aiitee.. u will sumday...hahaz crap again...hmmz recently 140 bucks on the pone...ouh my got...wat the fuck was i thinkin...ppl..wake up...ur destroyin ur brain bit by bit... on the handfones...dun be stupid aiiitee...brb.. got fone col//ahakz..okz back...so...how's todae..shit..? no.. elated...wakakaz... ai ni...byz

who's hoosbatank..
stop doin ma thang..
i got no prob shit u shit on ur pants
i'm enough wit ur shit u stupid bitch
maybe sumday i'll watch lilo n stich..ahakz..
i aint dat rich pimp dat owns a piece of land
only sum pimp juices in side ma god damn fridge
i'm gonna slit ur troat till u pee in ur pants

dun come near me or ur ass will get kick
my rhymes are simple enough for u to understand
so gtg scumbitch..peace no shitttttt....
oops me gtg homie...my fones started to rang..

No comments: