Sunday, May 08, 2005

i'm happy :( yeah...i try to be....

livin in da hood in da freeworld.....

who woulda even knew that who woulda even thought possibly
Cupid could shoot another one of them God damn darts at me
It's true that I got shot in the heart
But when someone seems too good to be true,they usually are
But see, when you're in it it's too hard to see
Till you pull up and see some other dude hurt me pretty shit
Up under the seat as your heart starts to beat
Before you make a decision that's life altering
And just as you halt and you turn and you start to leave
You hear them words echoing, almost haunting, that taunting
ring..

obs introduced us , ct tis is mi, mi tis ct
Then slid off and left her to kick it with me
I complemented her , I said ur malay is very fluent
wit my imagination I could see dat we'll be tokin malay the whole island
we played the fone game, weeks later shit change fast..
big said damn...my tone aint good...touch ur chest
I hope dat my heart is still there....
I can feel the freeworld station being rid off the nation

You should know between us we was like mates to soul
Nothing could intervene us, especially no hoes
You was more or so the chalant type, I chose
To more shows, haunted you nights I suppose
That's how it go, with time spent, emotion grows
In the beginning, friends we decided to roll
So who's responsible when you get excited,
explode
And syah's grinning, then you invite that syah's cold
But bitches the gon' talk, niggas they gon' hate
We established this way before we became mates
So whats required is that you chill with all that fire
Get your desire when I retire
We started off closer than close
But who coulda predicted to know, your triflin' ways woulda stopped our growth
And the final result, back in that same boat
I ask myself, do I love u....Oouhhh MY GODD
YESS...!!!!

I'm sorriee.................for everything........

haiizz....I cant write no more...I’m shit..fuck me
I'm the way I used to be..am i....?
y things always turns out the way u dun want it to be.....

mayb its him... maybe its not...
i wanna spend some time wit u.... but i think u need sum time to think bout it...
i hope will hav a fun time ahead... while i die here being hate...
peace no shet...coz everything happens for a reason....
mayb tis will be my last blog shit..
or i'll con...

byez

No comments: