Friday, May 13, 2005

i got tis far i dun wanna lose ya

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

i crouch and and cry half way the other day
i was touch by ur say and hope the same thing
u may not feel it from me..but i feel it from u..
one day i will show u dat i can be shining
u noe how i shine..as it takes time as we grew
i really do got syg u
i'll do my best to protect u
i'll be there when u need me to
my boo..i'll be faithfull to u..
wat u said touch me true
wat i wrote came from my heart
wat i hope we'll nvr be apart
mayb i cant show it to u vocally
i juz hope dat u dun sakit hati
when the time is right u will feel it emotionally
as i end my sayin after this shit load
u will see part of my sayin in this written note...
syg...
minct...
.........
........

.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.

No comments: