Friday, May 06, 2005

Aftermath

money .. power .. respect
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

when I say I wanna kill the bitch I really didn't mean dat shit
but now I'm freaked out n sum1 make me wanna do it..
am I too exaggerated or I'm juz being fooled by those bastard..?
u noe I'm the boss but niggaz I'm not being respected
what ya wanna do...smack em' kill em'
slit their throats like em did to kim..
I’m glad dat ur in good terms wit him..
but dat doesn't mean dat I'm happy wit the 'thing...'

i'm shot tru the heart wit the muther fuckin dart
wit hole as big as the dart only can be cured by ma sweetheart
honey I dun wan u to scold , not to be vulgarer..leave dat to me
u see my name Is not just syahmi
dun believe me u can come down to ma office n ask all ma homies
honey I wanna take u for a ride on ma banshee so col me if ur free
u noe wat makes me not so happy about sum bitch whu's stary
they're juz hopeless people wit hairy pussy whu looks like fat jelly
I wish we're juz frens but now ur enemy wit a z
u dun find trouble wit ma honey or u'll get kicked in d ass by ma homies

I dun rap like phat farms n I dun have the likes of orlando's charm
by the way u'll always in between my arms
ma rhymes are new..my thug 2 is like fuck
whenever I hug or kiss u...ma plus sign goes up..hehex
u fat bastard u think u can 'lean back' wit ur D cup
my B black bently will kill u like me killin D- block in the 21st century
the butch whu turns bitch in few weeks likes sum1 whu looks like jim carey hahaz..
btw hav u ever seen jim carey raps like ur mommy..ahuh
I came down n their looking up n said they were being looked..wtf..?
scared to death they shook , there's no such thing as half way crook
u noe I'm hooked...dun try to fish hooked fish ball which has been cope
get lost fook..i aint got time for all this chapbook..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
man I got no rhyme book so I juz choke....chokeddd...syah is choking
syang dear.....syg.......everything happens for a reason...
be strong and u will always be...
dun giv a fuck wat ppl think n do...
they wanna fuck u up....
over ma dead body.....
peace.....
stay happy..........till next time @ mc313

No comments: