Monday, July 08, 2013

i shouldnt leave my soul unattended

i dont know where i'm heading. some post are left unsaid. Kim is pregnant, she's azhar's ex gf if i remember correctly. She's one of the few daring girl i knew who would ride a bike. those were the msn days. wanted to ask her where's the child's dad but nvm. Anyway Soccer...nahhh no sccer topics. it will never end. i'd prolly be fit if i still play. hahah not been running lately too. since KL trip. no time man. i need to find time. Its like
if i went jogging, i've to sleep early that means no lepak. no late night sessions. and sometimes no work. no work no money. i meant my part time. been workin at simon road for few years now since NS. i duunoe when i'll quit. Its like my full time pay is enough, and i wanted more. or am i using ducati as an excuse to work. I find myself in a very difficult situation lately, and its bugging me that aftermarket footrest for my duc is illegal and not approved by the vicom. FUCKING CIBAI right!!? ahhhh i need to change my views on riding, maybe i should overtrade with other touring bike. like tiger xc or f800gs hehe? no? hell yes..like it always said, sooner or later. its a matter of time only laaa...haiz..
Anyway i edited a lil..hahah kinda cool i think. the trellis frame is actually ducati's trademark...and you cant really get on most of the new ducati bikes.

k wanna sleep now at work..hahah good day

No comments: