Thursday, October 06, 2005

stronger/?

it may seem look simple to u but its not..u will nvr noe how it feels..
realised dat all of u are the same...
i cant continue studyin like tis..
it affect me deeply..
u took the easy way out...u nvr learn ut lesson..
i really dun understand..i dun ok...
to hate or to love...u played me..
u used me..u hurt me...i may act like tis but deep inside..its unexplained..
u can get ut mind of it so easy-ly...depressing is one word
and there's hundred n one to describe how i felt right now
for those whu r reading my blog..i'm sorrie for not updating it
i still feels it...u dun...u r being indifferent for watever i've said..
dun noe y i'm like tis

remember when i promised after the dnt is done
everything's gonna be alright
nuthin's gonna be alright and nuthin's gonna change
to wait or to hold back or to forget..i'm confused...lonely..
disturbed by tis..u didnt really tell me why...ur totally indifferent..
juz another lame excuse..so fast..
so strong dat i cant get tru...after tis dat..after dat tis..
and its going back and forth..i'm really going crazy..
feeling killing my self..can i..?
for wat..for dat bitch whom used to be very positve..
are u finding alternative solutions to get ur way out..?

i really dun understand n i dun get it... tis is the most stupidest bloggin i've done
everything's down in my heart..i still hate u...
is life's like dat...can there be any worst..?
i really do hate u..i wanna forget bout the 5 days shit
2 years shit...picture shit..5 month shit..up and down shit
and all of ur shit...its not like u care...u dun even care
u did it to me few times..if ur like dat...then nuhtin's gonna change..
u will still be like dat...u'll nvr get wat u want if ur like dat..
turn over new leaf...turn over new shit...
y cant u juz understand...u cannot accept dat ur B~
anythin bad bout u...u cannot accept...but ur acting it dat way..
i've to go tru tis b4 O'''..?wat the heck...the months was better fufill wit my
skateboarding u noe dat..seriously after wat happen,,,ur raelly indifferent
go check dictionary la if u dunnoe wats indifferent...

everything's gonna be alright...juz me myself and her(my sk8board)
i wanna finish tis off wit a ollie down 8 mayb..
or fs flip down 6..hahax

sumbody gotta make me happy..only my deck will
no matter how hard i smack her...
i can still do kick flip wit my eyes close....
there's always consequence for wat ever i do...
mayb tis is it...last straw thats all dats it
there aint gonna be another fucking politics..
u feelin good over there...i noe...there's nuthin bad u will feel bout..
honesty is not a factor..how long can u go on witout it..?
are u selfish...?? u juz wanna make ur self feel better..right
everything's for urself right
all u have is for ur self right..

takpe...sabar jer lah yang ader dis sebelah serawak...
sabar adalah separuh dari malaysia..ehh
dari iman...bulan puase nie..
its good...okx...as time flies..when i can breath properly...
then i will do all the things dat i wanted...hope u juz stay happy dgn dier...

yang benar,
ur's truly,
manikam ,
puchitao,

muhammad syahmi

No comments: