Tuesday, October 18, 2005

how i wish......

todae nuthin much..yesterdae i mean..i've been bloggin in da am.s lately..
got maself sum weed..lolx..oklah start from dat day...went geylang...walk2 wash2 eye..
nolah...nuthin much ah there...is juz dat i've not step into dat territory since dunnoe when 3 4 years back..kinda fun when u go wit ur brotha...sum buy couple of clothes..nuthin much..

everyday me also nuthin much..haix..
so i was havin a thought..why she wanna bother..like i care whether she care...
pretendin to care or wat..there's nuthin left to sae anymore..
i dowan to think of it...it juz make me SICK..!!! u heard me..

i wish i could just express it to some1 how i felt right now..yesterdae or mayb tomoro...
i dunnoe u..i dunnoe me...lolx...sounds familiar...really.. feelin bad everydae...trust me i cried every night....lolx nolah..crazy...no more tears no more fears...i dun need u..u dun need me..
u think i got miss u..? ok...its a no ok.. it doesnt really matter whether u got miss me or not..
coz i dun giv a shit....arrhh its gettin hot in here..so take off ur clothes...hahax..

ok cool me cool me...gimme sum air everybody...i'm sick n tired to think bout it... overreacting..?
i dunnoe...

todae..i mean yesterdae i woke up at 4 pm..omg....i waste my dae sleepin..its absurd dat ppl hang on my every word...i break my fast around 7 like dat...eat a bit...not so hungry though...
then went to the 8 steps hg pt..where i sk8...now where i study..hahax...thats use to be my 2nd home...those were da days..where koston and chad muska hang outs wit me..ahakx..klah enough of craps.. so change place to inside mac...everyday saw few hot babes inside..wat are they doin there...they noe i was comin right..? lolx.. hahax..then i left go port..take sum weezle in port chillin...so bored...kinda get my mind off it almost fully.... then... i was like ehh... kring2.... omg omg she called me..!!! wohoo..she wasted about 7 minutes of my life talkin...bla bla..
why..??
why bother...?
dun pretend dat u wanna care...it juz really make me fucking SICK to my stomach..
everytime i think of u..i puke....

thinkin of sittin down n write u a lil letter..i think a song prolly a lil betta then da letter..so u juz shreder..yeeda..dunnoe wat da...hah hah..

if not true then be it...the facts still remains...

peace out
lata days...

no h8..
juz bloggin...

No comments: