Sunday, October 09, 2005

feelin...

ending was always bad..

u look tru my ma fucking shit...

time flies n shit changes..

y u still wanna read..yah u noe whu u are..

fuck off la..i need peace...

deleted everything...

i put my heart n soul,,
u put ur head n fold..

b4 i listen to techno u betta shuddup...
i dunnoe i dunnoe...

u dunnoe wat the fuck i've been tru..
hope to tell everything out..
u see.. there's nuthin to sae no more..
my arms loose..u take few secs to forget..
juz dat one night..
everything change..
ok

reality's harsh...i can accept it...
i failed to control myself..
it juz come from within..
lucky for u,,,
lucky there's sue..
ahakx..

peace

okx.......

if there's any bitches in tis room..there's sumthin i gotta sae.
for all those fools whu fall for the first gal whu come's thier way..
i've been down n now i rolling up..sitting on square one...
try to pick my self up...where i started from...


p.s.
i've nvr hated anyone like i hate u.....

No comments: