Monday, October 17, 2005

chill

dun look back in anger....

u heard me say..?
follow ur heart people..dat's wat ya sae..
coz i chose dat way..
and i think everything's gonna be ok..

i'm livin it up..
two times tricked its all so rubbed..
heart throb like u fart so hard.
long time been doin tis beef
no one's there alive can make my teeth greeth
so hard i'ma break ur skull into half..
suck ur brains out and serve as mocha
baby drop for pakour its all fuck off.
so dumb and cool till u drop dead
left wit lumps and bloody pool..
so sorrie...

killin me off is not simple
tryin to knife me is tough n impossible..
its inadmissable. the trick is u dun hav wat
it takes to beat me..btw i like chicks wit thick hips..
hahax..rap so easily on sweetmc..now i'm take my munch2
n watch whose line izzit anyway..

peace of mafuchax
no h8..
its my rap game..

No comments: