Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Across my mind


And so boss came to talk about stuff. I felt useless for a moment when he ask how much i knew about the site. Damn i shouldve prepared for this hahah. but anyways performance bonus moved to end of year which is not so bad after all. Plus aws, hopefully its somthing. I cant possibly ask for more and knowledge is important. Without knowledge in this line, you cant explain to people about all the stuff that you might know or do not know or whatsoever. I need to clear my mind and jakarta is the only place in my mind right now. Monster's birthday next few months and pay just came in, and guess what? im broke already. im so used to set aside cash for the priorities, and with my dad's retirement, more money will be involved. So conclusion, im broke and i need a third party income. Hahah..

Ducati really pulled me down financially but im happy the way things are. If you were to ask me what other class 2 bikes that i would like to have, prolly f800gs or triumph tiger xc or or..hmm no bike at all. Sometimes i do not know what i want, sometimes i want it all. laptop was the first because it was neccessary, then i want more and more overseas trip, investments accounts(made 90 bucks on my first try) then the bikes(oppoturnity occasion) then more trips. the last thing i want was actually marrige. because i know if im tied down. i cant have all those. and i cant possibly say that family is a burden, so i try to give mommy as much as i could. if possible more than enough so that she dont have to work. im worried sick. depressed. i wonder what will happened if i got myself into trouble like dying or missing or in jail. i wouldnt want my family to suffer, they suffered enough during thier time bringing me up. 

So, whats next? to let go or not to let go the ducati. okay lets settle the insurance road tax and inspection, then we can think about holiday. best of all world. Been away from my jogging world for 10 days already, felt fatter than before, 10 days i alreay felt that way, but anyways i drop from 95 to 87 recently but gain back to 90. not been buying the pills i guess thats why. i think tonight i will continue, 10 click mayb? or just 8.. i dunnoe, lookin at the rock bulking his way into hercules makes me wonder why i only ate 3 meals a day. he ate 7 bro! and lots of protein involve. so i guess thats it. see ya next time. no whining of small stuff, be brave, take risk, and have principal in life if not u'll be headless chicken headin nowhere. chao



No comments: