Saturday, February 12, 2005

king of the bling



Today was D most of the most of the shitty day I’ve ever live… todae went skatin… it was very unusual 4 me coz I don’t noe wat I’m doin.. I think I was high at dat point of time…can’t do much… it was so bad… dat I was vexed for the first time since 2004…can’t help though..Jugend went to court.. 4 meetin..haha tokin bunch of crap dat I aint tryin to hear..so after dat we rob the 7-eleven the 24/7 shop which only close during the disaster day D-Day… and then can’t really Decide where to go after dat… whether wanna go SP ,P , HP , H.PARK, YP , KP , OR KDK…wakakkaka… like a chicken witout a head we went to the SP… I’m confuse by all tis shit… so I dun giv A dumzz…then after dat went to P…frustrated ,angry ,vexed…shitty ,bloody pussy ,, then go home.. dun ask me y…wakaka

okz...chaoz...peace no shit... sorrie no rap beat..

i'm ghost...~~

No comments: