Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Evil Genius

signing in..signing out..dats ma fuckin job
all u hav to do is to sit..down n shit..
dun make it sound like u gonna fart bob
fart the hell outta shit, shit the hell out when u fart
n I juz dun giv a fuck ,
as i walk tis empty street all I see is sum bitch
all they do is hang around the corner waitin to sign sum dick
they aint got no life.. they aint got no money homie
only one p.i.m.p handle all those bitch sunny..
dun forget bout ur bunny homie coz tis bitch is god damn hairy..
only god noes while I sit along tis empty street
as I write sum shit n hear drop beats..
y I keep repeatin over n over again
I ain’t ashame of the blood bro coz all I feel is deep pain
y people hav to come to me like I owe em money
I came to the show n gotta battle the foes n enemy.
gotta end this piece wit a big sick diss ,
as I end this beat
peace no shitttttttttttttttttttttt

No comments: