Tuesday, September 19, 2006

u told me at a time i'm d only only one in ur mind
u told me in ur line u were always b fine
when i found out u were tis kind..
i decide to write to u..


DEAR
erica u taught me alot of shit
i thought u were true shit until u skip ma heart a bit..
founded erica near the beach as i reminice
its like goin thunder soon form a bliss that i miss

ignorance is blistering
erica i didnt forgot to buy u dat ring!
its not dat time was money aint a thing
slowly we were friends n i didnt get to see ur character
apart came the shadow where u choose the fellow..erica
look tis isnt america where u can hav freedom of speech
i noe i noe my fault..so u still think ur not the stupid bitch

fuck u..fuck the hell out of maself
im so trap inside the god damn cell
how could u erica u strike me like a poison in the well
juz as i turn around u hug and ran..
u kiss dat thug the last time round cried and ask for 2nd chance
erica the beautiful slash painful slash hateful slash she was my dark angle
u suck ma dick and get ma hair entangled

we were in the water together
i tot u were innocent like they say the king's daughter
if only i could hear ur only laughter
u made me cried erica u made someone cried and he was a docta
fuck ya..tis docta had no cure for erica
she's the beast from the outta whu cam to destroy da docta
fuck ya erica fuck ya i wish i could juz kill ya
the sun setting the skies turn red my eyes turn blue
i tell ya the most impt person in ma life was u
as i remince when came the bliss erica we need to move fasta
u were too slow erica i wish i could push u down in the sea in the bliss
so i could attend ur funeral and ask my friend "whats her name"
erica
rest in peace...

No comments: