Sunday, January 22, 2006

muck u fucks

Image hosting by Photobucket

ok - what the fucks with that -
dun think i dun wanna remember -
its not that i dowan to is dat i have to
coz life's a bitch ain't it
that fuckin punkd see if i dun fuck him up
gimme one one on one and i'll chuck him down
ppl do took the fuck outta me for granted
u muther fuck around me one more time
ur life will be wasted
u fuckin junk and its not a crime
whatever happen dun blame me
blame the industryu come around dat bitch
the next time u'll get ur head stiched
well get a life asshole
b4 i make u loose one -
fuck out-
ok i juz woke up its like 3 plusand jugend were like"rod wake up" , "lets go sk8"hahax
ok but now still bloggin and kickin
i'm hungry - if i were to fail my o'lvl
technically u noe where i'll be -
mentally i won't go back to dat fuckin school
which destroyeed half my life and make me depressed
ur still a neighbourhood shit it wont make a difference if
ppl like me is around ok watever not to much or they will sue me
hahax man my ass hurt..i was totally wear off -
i hate the houseman - if i see him outside his dead
dayum
ok i wanna bath now-gotogosk8
haaxpeace outxflip outx
jugend meetin- hiakx

No comments: