Tuesday, January 04, 2005

remixxx


wassup yao.......

Now don't think I won't hit you, cause I'm popular
I got a P-90-Roog that'll pop at ya
Catch you slippin' I'm a give ya what I got for ya
My clip loaded for 16 shots for ya
Ya'never had a hot gun on ya waist or blood on ya shoes
Cause a nigga went and said the wrong shit to you
Homie you ain't been through
What I been through
You not like me
And I'm not like you
I'm like a animal when I spit it's crazy
Got semi-autos that put wholes in niggas tryna play me
One shot is not enough, you need at least an oozie to move me

After 4 bottles of whisky
The kid start feelin' woozie
I write my life
You write what you've seen in gangsta movies
I'm gangsta to the core, nigga you can't move me..
Dj green lantern..Shady records..dr syahmi..

tis is aftermath...motion picture sheettt...
chaoz...peace,...

No comments: