Sunday, November 28, 2004

what up..ahakz



Get your ass up for the doctor One more time,
get your ass up for the doctor Come on now,
here we go Cliff hanger,
it's another club banger Got you hangin' on the edge of your seatGet on down
Times up, games over, you lose, I win'bout to show these knuckleheads how to do this here
Ooh yeah, new year, next phase, beginLook who's got you goin' crazy again
I'm a trend, I set one every time I'm in I go out and just come back full circle again You a fad, that means your something that we already had But once you're gone, you don't come back, too bad...
With a peanut butter, jelly, chicken, tuna sandwhich
And I don't gotta make no god damn sense
I just did a whole thing and I didn't say shit..........


i'm kinda wanna update tis shet man
tis sick man...chaoz...peace ... no h8...

No comments: